1.    #1  
    There is a lot of stuff in the help app including videos on how to do everything on the Touchpad. It also has a awesome chat service directly to HP webos tech support. I only had to wait 1 minute to chat with someone. Of course I asked about SMS using my sprint pre. The chat log is attached. I wonder how many folks actually use the help app.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll believe it when I see it
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I've used it, best onboard help I've seen on a device. Then there's support chat which, while at times a big hit or miss, is pretty impressive. I'm inclined to say is unprecedented.
    i've used the chat to hp support as well & can relate a great experience. imo, this is one of the most underrated features of the touchpad!
    Chat feature is a nice addition. I recently try to call Apple with a support question and couldnt believe I got a message that they were closed. It was like maybe around 8pm est time. I just assume that they had 24 hour support.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I wouldn't put much stock into anything an HP rep says. I was getting emails from a sales rep about devices, such as the pre3 and touchpad, the morning that Leo kicked webOS users in the stones.

When I emailed her to tell her that she should probably not be promoting devices that they are no longer making, she was completely stunned.

Seems that nobody, aside from Leo and his most inner circle of morons, I mean minions, know what's going on and, even then, that's probably not so reliable.
    A note on the chat feature. I used it to get warranty replacement on the AC adapter that came with my TP. No problems, was done in about 5 minutes after verifying a few things, even when I told them I didn't have the AC adapter with me at the time. Overnighted the replacement.

Really didn't think it would be that painless.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...