1.    #1  
    I Googled and Googled and I can't find an answer to the question. I made a mistake on my new TouchPad so I had to run WebDoctor.

Everything is OK but do I have to reinstall anything like Muffle Logging and all the beginner things?

I was OverClocking to 1.7 and somehow my first attempt went wrong somewhere - but I'm good to go now and I'm up and running. I just don't want to reinstall everything 2X if I don't need to. I'm kind of cross-eyed at this point.

Thanks in advance.
  2.    #2  
    Never mind. The answer is YES.

I guess I should have just started the thread off 5 free TouchPads.
  3.    #3  
    Huh. I know where some of those bricked TouchPads could come from now.

I shut my TouchPad down and put in the Touchstone to charge and started washing dishes and I heard it start up. I turned it off again and I went and looked and sure enough it was on. I turned it off again and rinse and repeat 2 more times. The 3rd time I caught the 15C Eagle software running - huh? It was in the (for the lack of a better description) DOS mode. After that, I could not get my TouchPad to shut down at all. So I had to run the WebDoctor again (!!) and remove the 1.7

If I had not of heard it, it would have endlessly rebooted over and over? The battery was draining rapidly. I don't know if it was because of the Touchstone or not. I had it in the Touchstone last night with no problems before Overclocking.

1.7 is no longer an option for me at this point in time. Or at least F15C Eagle.
    You do know that if the TP is turned off(not just screen off) and you put in on a charger it is supposed to turn back on. Same thing happens with the usb charger too.

Palm phones act the same way.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.