1.    #1  
    so the default factory download speed for the TP is 64kbs? That is dang slow.
    Does anyone know what the unthrottle makes it?

I did get HboGo to work by using the unthrottle so it doesn't take as long to start the streaming. Before it would run and optimise for atleast 15 minutes before playing, now it's just a few minutes.
    But it does seem that the streaming can't keep up with the playback and after a while it starts to cut out every few minutes to allow the download to catch up.

Does anyone know if the site continues to stream and download the file while the playback is paused?
    Is there any fix to this playback issue?
    honestly, suprised you are saying that. I have watched full hour shows on hbogo without any excessive buffering or pausing.

*that is with unthrottled...
    Same here Courousant. HBO GO works flawlessly for me. I have Verizon Fios getting anywhere from 22-28 mbps on average in a separate room from my router. My internet connection is pretty good.
    I am, therefore I think
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Courousant View Post
    honestly, suprised you are saying that. I have watched full hour shows on hbogo without any excessive buffering or pausing.

*that is with unthrottled...
    what is your isp bandwith like?
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    Same here Courousant. HBO GO works flawlessly for me. I have Verizon Fios getting anywhere from 22-28 mbps on average in a separate room from my router. My internet connection is pretty good.
    Same experience here. The site works quite well on the Touchpad. Zero problems whatsoever. I also have Fios and I've clocked DL speeds of 3.7 MB/s so more than fast enough to support high quality streaming. I'm close to the router as well which makes for few problems connection wise.
    I also have fios so i assume its the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Courousant View Post
    I also have fios so i assume its the same.
    I have comcast and have problems. Sometimes it works, but mostly it doesn't and I get bumped out of hboGo and back to the sign in page on Comcast's Xfinity.

As usual, FIOS rules! I used to have it, but moved, and got stuck with comcast again.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Comcast is wack!