1.    #1  
    yesterday I've got my QVC shippment
    Soon after I fully charged the touchpad I used it to read my yahoo email

after a while I've got an email to my palmos registered email (which is dif than the yahoo email mentioned)

the email was saying "Success! You have shared your Yahoo! information‏....

You agreed to share your Yahoo! information with Palm Synergy.

If you did not agree to share your information ,stop sharing(and provided a link where i could go and stop sharing)"

Can someone tell me if the email is real and what's the purpose of it.I tried to google it but I haven't found much.If you can provide a link where I can read more about synergy and sharing my info with palm synergy, would be great
    Quote Originally Posted by Binarr View Post
    yesterday I've got my QVC shippment
    Soon after I fully charged the touchpad I used it to read my yahoo email

after a while I've got an email to my palmos registered email (which is dif than the yahoo email mentioned)

the email was saying "Success! You have shared your Yahoo! information‏....

You agreed to share your Yahoo! information with Palm Synergy.

If you did not agree to share your information ,stop sharing(and provided a link where i could go and stop sharing)"

Can someone tell me if the email is real and what's the purpose of it.I tried to google it but I haven't found much.If you can provide a link where I can read more about synergy and sharing my info with palm synergy, would be great

Sounds legit. Synergy is webOS's way of synching everything. I don't recall ever getting an email though, but to be fair I first setup my Yahoo mail on my Palm Pre over 2 years ago, so it could just be a faulty memory.

Since the email isn't asking you to go to wacky websites or to give out personal information, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Yes it is legit. You can see which services have access to your information by going into your Yahoo account settings in a web browser. There you can remove them if wanted. But it is required for email, contacts and calendar. I think there are 3 services from Palm.