1.    #1  
    I wish to purchase the HP Care Pack(extended warranty) for my Touchpad.

There are two questions that HP reps can't seem to answer with 100% certainty for me:

First, is the Care Pack transferable to the next owner? For example: selling the Touchpad to a friend or total stranger. Does the coverage follow the person or the hardware?

The other question is regarding warranty repair overseas. I frequently travel to the EU and parts of Asia severl months at a time. My Touchpad was ordered from HP's website on the day of the firesale and delivered to my home address in the US. If I encounter a problem while overseas, does my Touchpad have any warranty coverage? (either the original 1-year warranty or the HP Care Pack)

Thank you.
    The other question is regarding warranty repair overseas. I frequently travel to the EU and parts of Asia severl months at a time. My Touchpad was ordered from HP's website on the day of the firesale and delivered to my home address in the US. If I encounter a problem while overseas, does my Touchpad have any warranty coverage? (either the original 1-year warranty or the HP Care Pack)

Thank you.
    this one I can answer for the most part warranties are only for the region you bought under (aka US) unless it specifically mentions overseas coverage

are they going to ask if you broke it on vacation? of course not they will happily take and try to fix as long as you bought the warranty in the same region

there is a issue with imports but i have limited to no knowledge with that...