1.    #1  
    how and why can i own this bit of kit, a palm pre3 and touchpad for under 350 im gobsmacked im preware aware having fun with ubunto
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osb70 View Post
    how and why can i own this bit of kit, a palm pre3 and touchpad for under 350 im gobsmacked im preware aware having fun with ubunto
    What???
  3.    #3  
    just posting glad to be apple free
  4.    #4  
    whats the question?
    whats the question?
    he's questioning what exactly you were talking about because it is posted in broken english from what it seems.

But glad to hear that you've ditched your apple stuff. not that they don't have decent products. I just like my touchpad more
    I so badly want a Pre3
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  7.    #7  
    haven't ditched apple just pleased too have never been there.So sorry for the punctuation in my comments,
  8.    #8  
    is this so high end or just linux?
    I'm with you VWLover on the Pre3... But i'm in Canada I'll never see the shadow of one !!!
    I'm taking such care of my Pre2 and TouchPad I hope someone makes a positive move on WEB OS...
    HP Touchpad, Palm Pre2.

If you like the help I am providing
    Support my work:

never been there
    So how you know you hate Apple? So typical.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PainToad View Post
    So how you know you hate Apple? So typical.
    Yet I have read from Mac users "I went to Apple after windows 95 or XP or Vista" and act like Windows 7 and the current technology is crap.

It's a two way street.
    I'm not here to criticize the Touchpad but to learn how to make it better.