1.    #1  
    Does anybody have a fix for the constant refresh that seems to happen specifically yahoo fantasy football... It drives me effing nuts! The blue line gets close to fully loaded and it refreshes over and over... I have to stop it from loading to use it.. Thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I would like to know as well, drives me crazy!
    So weird, I've been using my touchpad for weeks without seeing this issue until today. Out of the blue two different websites started doing this just today...wth?
    Having same problems in the UK with the BBC sites
    I have noticed something similar on amazon.com a few days ago. After the site was fully loaded it was reloaded for maybe 20 times within a few seconds. Happened on every other amazon site I opened afterwards.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Happens to me constantly on firstrowsports, makes it impossible to watch a live stream.
    Yeah its becoming a very annoying problem. This makes streaming audio or video very problematic. Tried using the new Pandora site and it would stream one song and then refresh and it would stop. I was responding to a post on another forum and it refreshed in the middle of me typing my message. Does everyone who is experiencing this problem have patches installed? Just wondering if it may be a patch related issue or a browser related issue.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    Yeah its becoming a very annoying problem. This makes streaming audio or video very problematic. Tried using the new Pandora site and it would stream one song and then refresh and it would stop. I was responding to a post on another forum and it refreshed in the middle of me typing my message. Does everyone who is experiencing this problem have patches installed? Just wondering if it may be a patch related issue or a browser related issue.
    I have 8 patches installed..advanced reset options, default month view, faster card ani hyper version,launch with folder view minimized, muffled system logging,remove dropped packet logging,unhide dev icon,and unset cfq up scheduler... What ones do you guys have maybe we can narrow down and find a fix... It annoys me so much I'm back to using my labtop... :'(
    My touchpad has had this problem when viewing youtube as well. It would refresh just as it looks like it has finished loading. I finally just did a device reset and it fixed the problem.
    Hey Guys

I had this problem for about 6 weeks from buying the Touchpad, it appeared consistently with certain JavaScript elements on certain websites. One guy above mentions BBC, this was the worst for me, almost any embedded video would cause reloads. Only way to read article was to turn off JavaScript, not helpful if you want to watch the video.

However I have been free of this problem for about 3 weeks since installing this:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ser-cache.html

I did post this experience on another thread but only got one partial response:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...yer-issue.html

I'd be interested to know if this works for others as I couldn't identify the cure being anything else.

Credit I believe goes to PainToad and Jason Robitaille.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I tried the OS browser trick but it still did not work for Yahoo. It worked for a couple of days but same issue again. Anyone else able to get this resolved?
    Last edited by chaos16r; 10/11/2011 at 12:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    hey guys, there are other threads on this issue. People have said to try disabling flash. That did not work for me, but what did work for me was disabling JavaScript. I tried this on both advanced browser and the stock browser. Btw I patched the heck out of my tab.
    TP + P3 = synergized