1.    #1  
    I don't know if this is already known but I just realized that I can touch-to-share between two Touchpads. I just tap them together button to button or lay them on top of each other and they both ripple and share between themselves.

Doesn't look like I'll ever get a Pre3 so I guess this is the closest I get to using the function.

Has anyone else tried this?
    Treo 700wx > Treo 800w > Pre- > Pixi > Franken Pre2 >
    TouchPad 32gb
    It's been documented before....3-4 weeks ago actually. It's kind of neat, but so far other than urls of websites, that's the only thing I've actually TTS. Be nice if you could transfer pictures, or videos....things of that nature.
    yeh the TTS interface apparently only supports sending of URLs. As far as I can tell, it also only does it if your devices are on the same account, which is frankly, ridiculous. Either that, or I haven't figured out how to use it between my two touchpads that are different accounts.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    When you put one on top of the other, in the same orientation, you should see a giant "tap-ripple" indicating that they are pairing, with some pop-up windows that you have to respond to.

I also tried on two under the same account.
  5.    #5  
    I've tried it between my Touchpad and my friends and it worked, different accounts. I just had to pair them using bluetooth.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 800w > Pre- > Pixi > Franken Pre2 >
    TouchPad 32gb
    i got the tap ripple, and bluetooth pair, but nothing else apparently happened. this was when we first got them. apparently it doesn't work thru the cases, either.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    You need to open up a web page on one, then put them together again, and the URL will transfer over, and it works through the HP case.

It doesn't matter which one is on top of which one, just make sure they are orientated the same way.
    Last edited by sledge007; 09/14/2011 at 03:27 PM.