Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Abzon
  • 4 Post By j_benj
  • 1 Post By pogeypre
  1.    #1  
    I wanted a touchpad actually thought I had one till the order was cancelled from Amazon. I pointed a few here to some at other sites before that happened. So since I only needed 1 I only ordered 1 and ended up with none.

I read here how everyone complains about hoarders and what happens Qvc gets some you run out buy 3,5 even 20 ....you get the pic....

Perhaps if everyone just ordered 1 or bought just 1 what they need instead of 3 or 5 or 20 to sell .......and no I don't believe you giving them away at Christmas. We would all be able to get one at a fair price.

Buying a 32gb TP for more than 149 is like paying for a Porche and getting a AMC PACER!

Since I had to pay a Porche price I did and the IP2 works like a dream ......maybe someday at a yard sale in December the TP will bring a fair price after everyone opens their Christmas gifts.......really? for me? you shouldnt have ......really you shouldnt have...
    mjkjr likes this.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    not actually true, at 200-220 the 32gig is still well worth it.
    just letting you know from someone that actually has a TP.
    Please stop complaining about the hoarders. Like it or not they are providing a service to those willing to pay for it.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Please stop complaining about the hoarders. Like it or not they are providing a service to those willing to pay for it.
    That's like saying ticket scaplers are providing me a service by buying up ALL the tickets on TicketMaster .000001 seconds after they go on sale and reselling them to me for double the price.
    pogeypre, mjkjr, Abzon and 1 others like this.
    Hording to do the equivenlant of ticket scalping is a dishonest practice. If you wanted to do that, go into business as an honest reseller. Buy through the business channels at HP and not the consumer channels.

Simple, but as long as someone wants something for nothing, you are going to see crap like this. I blame HP.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Abzon likes this.