1.    #1  
    My gf's 16gig tp always has problems connecting to the internetz. Basically it can just be sitting around doing nothing or you can being palying a game etc then when you go to get on the net type in a site or hit a bookmark you'll get about an inch of blue line and thats it wont do anything. Then in order to get it to work you have to turn airplane mode on/off or do a restart.

My gf is to the point where she just wants to get rid of it and get an ipad that actually works but i'm holding out hope this problem can be solved. I have an ipad2 that never has any connection problems and more importantly my dads 32gig tp that i was modding sat around for 2days i picked it up and the net worked just fine.

I o.c hers and his to 1.5 and installed all the common patches. thnx for any help..
    have you tried it with other wifi networks, could be a problem with hers.
    also install jstop from preware and enable auto garbage collect, if she is playing a lot of intensive games, or video, she needs to do a luna restart before she jumps on the net.
    one of those games might be leaking memory hard to say without testing each one.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    have you tried it with other wifi networks, could be a problem with hers.
    also install jstop from preware and enable auto garbage collect, if she is playing a lot of intensive games, or video, she needs to do a luna restart before she jumps on the net.
    one of those games might be leaking memory hard to say without testing each one.
    Just on the my home wifi (she lives with me). She does have hotspot on her iphone i could have her try that. Only games she really plays is angrybirds and maybe some youtube. The tp also wont play some youtube vids which is weird is that related or is there a patch for that lol?