Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    one of the main uses I have for my touchpad is magazine reading. I'm anxiously awaiting Zinio, but want to subscribe to time and sports illustrated as well. Problem is, going to both of their websites, I only see a "Digital + Print" subscription. do they not offer the digital only subscriptions ? I really don't want to be mailed a print edition every week, and they used to offer this.
    You can sign up for the digital-only subscription through the app.

I used SI for about a month, it's pretty nice.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I'm an *****. I thought the "Get Started" button was only for the first 4 trial issues.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Make sure you shop around before just subscribing to the digital edition -- I managed to catch a sale for 1 year of SI print subscription (which includes access to the tablet edition) for only $10, which was far less than what the digital subscription only was going for.
  5. rlb
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhat1 View Post
    Make sure you shop around before just subscribing to the digital edition -- I managed to catch a sale for 1 year of SI print subscription (which includes access to the tablet edition) for only $10, which was far less than what the digital subscription only was going for.
    I just signed up for that also. Plus I got a free NFL team t-shirt. This deal is still valid so check that slick deal website.