Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone who's ordered their TP from HP.com before Aug.22 has received shipping notifications? No one seems to be able to provide any answers. (I ordered mine on Aug.20)

Thanks!!!
    I got my 16GB from HP.ca. I have one more 32GB which I haven't received updates on yet.

Both were ordered 6:30AM EST on Aug 20.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Ah fair enough. I think I ordered mine (2 x 32GB) around noon so there's a good a chance I'll be left behind on this one. I wish HP communicated better regarding the shipments and availability of the supposed ones shipping this week.

Did you receive shipping notification for your 16GB?

Thanks for the update neville.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    If you go to their order status page and check orders around yours, you may see some 32 Gbs have shipped this week, so don't lose hope yet. I ordered around 11am and am still hoping
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    lynmarti:

good call on that one. checked the last shipping was order # ending 614... that's almost 250 orders before mine with an average of 4 per order... I certainly hope they found more than 1000 units to ship :P. interestingly enough, that order shipped out sep.9. none have shipped this week.....
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I ordered my 32Gb on Aug20 @ 12:30ish and still haven't received a shipping date yet
  8. zc1
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I ordered on the 21st and received a shipping notice yesterday -- says it shipped on the 12th and should be here the 16th.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    zc1: did you order a 16GB or a 32GB?
  10. zc1
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    32GB. Already have a 16GB.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I guess that should give me consolation that I'll get mine. Wonder how you ended up getting yours before the rest of us considering they said they are fulfilling from oldest to newest...

zc1: Mind if I ask what your order number was? PM to me if you like. Also, did you order from SMB site or regular Consumer?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    There doesn't actually seem to be any rhyme or reason to the order numbers or shipping either....according to order number, there are some that have shipped both before and after mine. Who knows...I had heard somewhere (not sure where now) that if you ordered before 4am on Monday that your order would be honored. Who knows though...anyhow - still hoping.

What I do find weird though is that my order 'updated' on Sept 9, then again on the 13th, then again last night. Must be info in the background, because nothing that you can see on the screen has changed. Hoping (again) that this is a good thing. Oh well...I guess we've waited THIS long...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Yah my order was 'updated' yesterday as well. I remember this happened a few times before my case and dock were shipped. Can't remember how soon before they actually shipped that this happened.

Originally, HP said on the FAQ that any orders by Monday Aug.22 would be honoured. Now they are citing on that same page that they are having a hard time fulfilling even those. I'm just hoping that by having ordered on the 20th mine will be ordered. What's a bit of a miff is that zc1 ordered on the 21st and already got his/hers yet there are a number or orders on the 20th that have yet to be honoured. So much for oldest to newest....
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    it's disheartening to see the orders that have shipped are multiple TP orders as well.
  15. zc1
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    @dymlu: I ordered from hpshopping.ca, and I only ordered one. I doubt that the order number has much, if anything, to do with the order of processing. It sounds like HP was completely overwhelmed with this. Additionally, I haven't received my order, yet (32 GB TP). According to the HP website and Purolator it's supposed to get here tomorrow. The TP that I already have (16 GB) was purchased locally.

BTW, accessories are all on sale @ half-price through HPshopping.ca. $100 gets you a case, keyboard and touchstone. Pretty good deal! I got two sets from BestBuy (for the same price) shortly after getting my TP.

http://www.hp.com/canada/store/accessorize/
    Last edited by zc1; 09/15/2011 at 09:10 PM.
    Such BS. I ordered on the 20th, in admin, people that ordered on the 21st have already recieved thiers. I only ordered 1 32 gig too. Oh well, there is a reason why HP are in the position they are in....
    be patient...
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by ekolb123 View Post
    Such BS. I ordered on the 20th, in admin, people that ordered on the 21st have already recieved thiers. I only ordered 1 32 gig too. Oh well, there is a reason why HP are in the position they are in....
    and what position are they in?....
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I sure hope order numbers don't mean anything - order #s both before and after mine have shipped (yesterday) so hopefully that means I'll be in the next batch. The waiting is no fun. Oh well.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    @lynmarti:

Good luck, hopefully you'll get yours sooner than later. I purchased my TP for my son to use during a 6hr allergy test in 2.5 weeks. Hopefully I will get it before then otherwise I will need to find another way to entertain him for 6 hours in a 10x10sqft room.... <shudder>
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast