Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Good news - just got the shipping confirmation tonight! Shipped today, due to be delivered Sept 22. For my accessories, they arrived 3 days early, so crossing my fingers for that to happen, too.

dymlu: good luck with your son, and here`s hoping that yours ships soon too! Would REALLY come in handy trying to keep him occupied!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    @lynmarti:

AWESOME! That's good news indeed, I hope that means mine will ship soon too, crossing my fingers. It would definitely come in handy for my son!
    Quote Originally Posted by lynmarti View Post
    Good news - just got the shipping confirmation tonight! Shipped today, due to be delivered Sept 22. For my accessories, they arrived 3 days early, so crossing my fingers for that to happen, too.

dymlu: good luck with your son, and here`s hoping that yours ships soon too! Would REALLY come in handy trying to keep him occupied!
    What was your order number or When did you order??
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    @ekolb123: if you read the first page of this post, you will see when lynmarti ordered...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    @lynmarti: My order shipped today! Yay!! Did you receive yours yet?
    Shipping confirmation just came in, expected delivery tomorrow.

Note to HP: hurry the hell up with the Veer update, if you still got people working on it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    SAme thing with me ... Ordered August 21st! Yee haw
    I ordered from hpshopping.ca and received the confirmation e-mail at 10:33 pm on Saturday, August 20. Shipping notice was received at 11:27 pm on Friday, September 16. I received it on Monday, September 19. It was shipped via Purolator from HP's Mississauga warehouse.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Yes....mine arrived on Tuesday, two days earlier than the expected shipping date (unexpected bc I live on the East coast ) Congratulations to all whose TPs that are on the way!
    Purolator says my Touchpad is on vehicle for delivery.
    hey guys, just got good news via email that my TP ordered on Aug20 was shipped today ! I hope many of you got or will be getting the same email very soon :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by zc1 View Post

BTW, accessories are all on sale @ half-price through HPshopping.ca. $100 gets you a case, keyboard and touchstone. Pretty good deal!
    HP Shopping Canada | Accessorize your new TouchPad
    hey thanks, just got a case for half price with free shipping & no taxes :-)
    I ordered the Touchstone charger for $40 last Thursday (Sep 22). It shipped out early the next morning, and I received it at 11:00 am on Friday morning! Total elapsed time between placing the order and receiving the shipment was less than 26 hours. Granted, it only had to travel about 45 minutes between HP's Mississauga depot and downtown Toronto, but still...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12