1.    #1  
    How can I find out which paid apps I've already bought from HP Apps Catalog?

I paid with a prepaid Visa rebate card that I threw away after I spent the last
    dollar on it. I didn't save the app purchase receipt that HP sent to me after
    each purchase.(which have invoice# on each purchase)

Is there a customer service phone number for HP Apps Catalog?
    IIRC, there is no way to find out what apps you have paid for.

I could be wrong, but I swear I remember someone posting that. Have you tried the HP support chat in the Help app? They may not be able to help you, but could possible give you the number for someone that call, and try to escalate.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I never saw one. I save my receipts for this reason. A poor solution.

I'm not sure there is a way to do it on itunes (for ipad) either. I looked and couldn't find it quickly anyway.
    Any apps you've already paid for will show as "launch" (works on free downloaded apps as well). If you've paid for an app and removed it from your TP, it will show as "free" if you want to download it again.

You can see your list of all apps in the software manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrish View Post
    I never saw one. I save my receipts for this reason. A poor solution.

I'm not sure there is a way to do it on itunes (for ipad) either. I looked and couldn't find it quickly anyway.
    you have the option with iTunes, ipad, iphone, and ipod touch in the app store. "purchased" that's the option to look for the apps you have paid/free install and can always redownload them.
    Quote Originally Posted by roundruler View Post
    How can I find out which paid apps I've already bought from HP Apps Catalog?

I paid with a prepaid Visa rebate card that I threw away after I spent the last
    dollar on it. I didn't save the app purchase receipt that HP sent to me after
    each purchase.(which have invoice# on each purchase)

Is there a customer service phone number for HP Apps Catalog?
    I usually just go to the Software Manager app. It's not the best solution (Homebrew apps and apps from the App Catalog are mixed) but it's one step closer to what you're looking for.