View Poll Results: Firesale Owners, Do You Have Cracks in Your TouchPad Already?

Voters
475. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

146 30.74%
  • No

300 63.16%
  • I don't have any cracks, because I don't have a TouchPad. #FirstWorldPains

29 6.11%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree7Likes
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    I've had my TouchPad in the HP case since I got it in early September. No cracks yet, and my girlfriend has dropped it more than a few times.
    Pretty badly cracked on mine.
    This is actually a stress crack caused by the speaker. It's manufacture fault and HP is aware of it. They told me that the fixed or replaced unit will have the correction and " will not crack". My HP actually crack got larger every week even inside the box until it reached the screen and I could lift the piece and see inside. I am not confident that the next device will not crack so sadly have decided to sell and get another tablet (No Apple). I love webOS but I need memory slot as well as the capability to attach to a screen.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Yes, cracked from one of the speaker cutouts, all the way to the front edge. No case, sent it out and had it repaired and got it back in 2 weeks.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    got mine at the end of Oct. no issue here. in a very nice case. by Acase. the case made a "rub" mark on the back, but i dont care about that. i have no plans to sell mine
    Wish I could change my vote.
    Global Posts
    4,378 Global Posts
    No cracks what so ever. I have had my Touchpad since October 24th and it was shipped directly from HP.
    HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    HP Touchpad
    No cracks, been using it near enough every day since, carrying in a bag to work, on the bus etc. Bought in october after a lucky find in carphone warehouse (the last lot)
    Got an Hp case on it, as long as it still works, if it gets a couple of cracks I'm not bothered- bit of gaffa tape and were off again.
    89!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456