1. SOB
    After owning this thing for about 2 weeks I've decided its just not for me. I've done all the steps to speed it up including the 1.5ghz overclocking, and I still run into a lot of situations when the touchpad is not responsive. Primarily the keyboard, but I also have a lot of problems with the mail app. Its just seems unnecessarily buggy. Also for whatever reason I'm not able to access my schools website, which is one of the reasons I wanted a tablet. The Quickoffice seems rushed to me, as it sometimes works and sometimes it doesnt, which isn't good enough for me. Lastly, the lack of Apps is disappointing and I think I'll just wait till the Ipad3 or Windows 8 tabs get released.

Anyways, if you guys could help me get this back to factory settings and erase any saved Accounts/Passwords I would appreciate it!

Wish you all the best of luck and hope they continue updating the software!
    palm.com/ROM and follow the directions for webOS Doctor.
  3. SOB
    Will this remove all saved accounts/passwords as well?

Thank you!
    yes, but first do a full/secure erase to wipe it everything on the usb partition. Then doctor.
  5. SOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    yes, but first do a full/secure erase to wipe it everything on the usb partition. Then doctor.
    Thanks again for your help!