1.    #1  
    How do I add an icon to the body of my post? When I use the "advanced" option, I can add an icon to the title of my post but not the body. In other forums, I can do this and I see others doing it here. What am I missing?

Mods: please move this to the appropriate section. Thanks!
    Last edited by next_milenium; 09/13/2011 at 06:02 PM.
    to the RIGHT of the edit window are emoticons you can insert into the body of the text - just click on the emoticon when you are editing and it will insert at the cursor location.

the icons for the post are located BELOW the text editor.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    to the RIGHT of the edit window are emoticons you can insert into the body of the text - just click on the emoticon when you are editing and it will insert at the cursor location.

the icons for the post are located BELOW the text editor.
    That's the weird thing. I see the icons below but not to the right. May be because I'm using Windows XP? Oh well. Works fine in other forums though.
    Go Advanced, beside Post Quick Reply and you will find all sorts of etc
    Those symbols are also typed in by starting with a : then crazy, stick, soap, brick, cheers followed by another :

No spaces :word:
    Hi,

Just as a courtesy to those of us skimming the thread titles, could you be a little more specific as to the subject of your post?

Excellent title: "How do I add an icon to the body of my post?"
    Poor title: "This is driving me CRAZY!"

You may get less overall views, but more likely to get the answer to your question as some of the most knowledgeable participants on this or any forum may not waste their time on cryptic subjects - they are just too busy answering actual questions in other threads...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Go Advanced, beside Post Quick Reply and you will find all sorts of etc
    Those symbols are also typed in by starting with a : then crazy, stick, soap, brick, cheers followed by another :

No spaces :word:
    Unfortunately, when I try to reply I don't see the "advanced" option.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomContent View Post
    Hi,

Just as a courtesy to those of us skimming the thread titles, could you be a little more specific as to the subject of your post?

Excellent title: "How do I add an icon to the body of my post?"
    Poor title: "This is driving me CRAZY!"

You may get less overall views, but more likely to get the answer to your question as some of the most knowledgeable participants on this or any forum may not waste their time on cryptic subjects - they are just too busy answering actual questions in other threads...
    Sorry, agree with you. I was just frustrated...