1.    #1  
    I bought last week the game "Atlantis Sky Patrol HD" by Big Fish Games, but sometime when I close the app and open it later, all my progress is gone and I have to start again at level 1! Very annoying! I've try the free version and it works fine, but with the paid version, it often crash and I loose my progress.

So if I try to delete the app, would I be able to download it again without having to pay again?

Thanks for helping me!
    Last edited by vince400; 09/13/2011 at 03:36 PM.
    Yes
  3.    #3  
    how? do I simply delete it from the launcher?
    And after? will it give me the option to download it for free in the App Catalog?

Thanks for your help!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Yeah, just delete it in the launcher, and when you go to the app catalog, it'll say that it's a free download.
    Just remember, any saved data will in 99% of cases be gone unless you otherwise backed it up.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    by backing it up to tour pc as opposed to just making a copy on the TP

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    Yeah, just delete it in the launcher, and when you go to the app catalog, it'll say that it's a free download.
    Thank you very much for the info!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Just remember, any saved data will in 99% of cases be gone unless you otherwise backed it up.
    That's ok, anyway that's why I want to re-install the app, it doesn't save my progress in the game

Thank you very much for your help everybody!
    If you continue to have issues, let us know what game so we can try to assist further.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...