1.    #1  
    should I delete my palm account on the touchpad and then re-enter my palm profile? Seems like there should be an easier way.
    Sync with what?
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    @Dvigilante1, your post isn't 100% clear to me but I'm guessing you're wondering why your memos from the Pre- were brought over to the Touchpad, but changes on the Touchpad aren't syncing back to the Pre-.

If so, then I'm sorry to say that it doesn't do that. Memos are backed up in order to move your profile to another phone should you buy another or lose yours. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $isn$'$t$ $intended$ $to$ $be$ $a$ $live$ $backup$ $of$ $all$ $your$ $apps$.

'twould be nice, though
    My memos initially transferred over... but the palm profile does not actively sync between phone and TP after the initial transfer.

You can keep these items synced by using things like google, and other cloud solutions. For memos I use notes on my phone and have notes on my TP, waiting for Notes+ (the TP version) to be released.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gastr View Post
    @Dvigilante1, your post isn't 100% clear to me but I'm guessing you're wondering why your memos from the Pre- were brought over to the Touchpad, but changes on the Touchpad aren't syncing back to the Pre-.

If so, then I'm sorry to say that it doesn't do that. Memos are backed up in order to move your profile to another phone should you buy another or lose yours. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $isn$'$t$ $intended$ $to$ $be$ $a$ $live$ $backup$ $of$ $all$ $your$ $apps$.

'twould be nice, though
    you answered my question. Thanks
    I was on a Pre-, but my memos did not sync to the TP. Aren't the memos just a file somewhere on the Pre-? And wouldn't it be possible to just move the file from the Pre to the TP? If so, where is the file on the Pre- and can I get to it?