1.    #1  
    for some strange reason, my Touchpad has not given me a single notification
    about incoming emails from Gmail.... this started last night. I had 12 new
    emails and I didn't realize it until I opened up Gmail.

The notifications didn't show up on the top or in the lock screen at all.
    However, other notifications, such as software updates, showed up just fine.

Is this a glitch with the Touchpad or Gmail?

Thanks!
    check your notification and delivery settings on the TP, and restart the device. Then send yourself some email.

gmail periodically barfs on itself, ao I'm inclined to think the issue is with google.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    check your notification and delivery settings on the TP, and restart the device. Then send yourself some email.

gmail periodically barfs on itself, ao I'm inclined to think the issue is with google.
    Thanks! I didn't change a thing and email notifications mysteriously started
    appearing a couple of hours ago. Guess Google did barf or choke on itself?
    I had a weird issue with gmail today Veer and TP. The Veer is nothing new, but worse than normal, and the TP had a hiccup earlier today, but not as bad as the Veer. First time I have had an issue with the TP.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...