Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes
    Its perfect for watching the football games on TV while also tracking the fantasy league stats on Yahoo.
    you need a doctor for phobia.

Quote Originally Posted by tripplec View Post
    You'd think there were much more important tasks on hand to take care off in the bathroom!

Or you're just hiding out.

If thats your environment you use it in. Its got the award for the most filthy bacteria laiden TP in use. Yuck your screen must be crawling with microscopic life from all that krap.

That one room I don't take or use my tech stuff in. I don't answer phones etc in the bathroom. They have to call back or I call them, only once I've having washed my hands.
    watch America's Cup world series' LIVE stream YOUTUBE::AmericasCup's Channel - YouTube America's Cup
    You'd think there were much more important tasks on hand to take care off in the bathroom!

Or you're just hiding out.

If thats your environment you use it in. Its got the award for the most filthy bacteria laiden TP in use. Yuck your screen must be crawling with microscopic life from all that krap.

That one room I don't take or use my tech stuff in. I don't answer phones etc in the bathroom. They have to call back or I call them, only once I've having washed my hands.
    It's been proven most kitchen counters and sponges esp are much 'dirtier' than the bathroom.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    you need a doctor for phobia.
    I agree. he has germ phobia, needs to buy better toilet paper or use more sheets so his hand does not break through............................
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by antexity View Post
    49. Using Kindle to learn Java, xml, CSS, html, etc. etc. so I can eventually make apps to contribute to the homebrew community :-)
    Expanding on 49, You could carry an entire reference library on any subject through the Kindle app - could prove mighty handy!
    With a database app, I monitor:

1. INR
    2. Blood Pressure
    3. Blood Glucose
    4. Medical Test Results
    5. Weight
    6. Computer Inventory
    7. Bunches of work related data...

Then other things,

Balance my checkbook, monitor savings
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    fantasy football draft using flash with the browser!
    Now I waste sheets of paper printing things just because I can. :P

I use mine in the morning to check the school menu so the kids can decide if they will eat a school lunch or pack one.

997. (I lost count) Finger gymnastic
    998. The "always at arm's reach" calender (now I know what are my plans for tomorrow)
    999. Learning about WebOS and the FABULOUS Preware program.
    Reading while dropping the kids off at the pool.
    I see pandas.
    666. Getting banned from forums for posting links to p0rn sites. (see soon to be edited post #74).

EDIT: okay, now it's the deleted post FKA #74.
    Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 09/16/2011 at 04:18 PM.
    I see pandas.
    666. Getting banned from forums for posting links to p0rn sites. (see soon to be edited post #74).
    Hahaha

My kids use their touchpads to watch required homework videos. I use Nom Nom Nom to keep up with all the blogs I read, and it makes a great lightbox to trace embroidery designs I find on the web.
    999 - Use it as a weapon to hit people who **** you off
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I am a Pastor and I use mine to Preach/teach from every Sunday and Wednesday. I take my Bible and my Touchpad to the pulpit with me. I wish "advanced gestures" would work like it used to (on my prprpr&#$275$;-) $to$ $switch$ $between$ $apps$, $then$ $I$ $could$ $have$ $a$ $Bible$ $open$ $in$ $an$ $app$ $and$ $have$ $my$ $sermon$ $notes$ $open$ $and$ &$quot$;$switch$&$quot$; $between$ $the$ $two$ $as$ $I$ $preach$! :-)
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    * MP3 Boombox
    * Bedside calendar, contact and email check
    * Weather check
    * NetFlix Queue manager with HD filtering, Rotten Tomato ratings, trailers, etc.
    * Picture frame
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    * run webinars on LotusLive while being logged on to the corporate IRC network
    * catch the stats and time-shifted live video of the Nadal vs Djokovic match on usopen.org while watching the live broadcast on CBS
    * catch hbogo.com at the hotel while on the road for business (who needs slingbox?)
    Palm Pilot -> IBM WorkPad -> Handspring Visor -> Palm VIIx -> Palm T|X -> Palm Pre -> US GSM Palm Pre 2 [shelved] and 16GB HP TouchPad [died] -> (Samsung GNex and 32GB HP Touchpad with CM9)
    Pretend it's an iPad3 and leave it at a bar.
    bable and PrinceAlbert like this.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast