Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes
    Robotek should have its own number, ahem, respectively. =}
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingster View Post
    49. Use it with minimum worry on websites possibly loaded with malwares that would otherwise be harmful if used on a PC.
    I agree!
    To read this pointless thread TRYING to get to 1001.
    Lets be honest. Bathroom reading is the main use of the TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I no longer print off sheets of lyrics, I just set my TouchPad on the music stand, find what I'm looking for, zoom to fill the screen and away I go.
    Hells yes.

52? )also been using it watch youtube videos that teach you to play piano & violin. Way easier to put the Touchpad on the music stand then moving my piano near the computer
    53. Streaming pandora to my bluetooth backbeats headphones while I wash dishes
    54: wireless network management.
    55. Using it as a mini TV to learn dance choreography
    Helping marriage last longer. We're too busy on TouchPad to fight!
    57. Using it as a fashion accessory, it does look good to walk around with
    If you really intend on listing 1001 things, you should eventually organize it logically, such as according to subject or keywords. At least it would help prevent listing similar tasks. A posted spreadsheet would be nice, so users can edit and sort it to their liking.

A great thread this is. I'm looking forward to reading the final list.
    Using join.me in a pinch (a little laggy, but works)
    Using the iFixit app to fix (so far, 3 iPhone 4's and a macbook pro)
    Just an fyi, if any of you havent checked this app out... do it! It's pretty sweet and provides a nice big screen to view each step on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Lets be honest. Bathroom reading is the main use of the TouchPad
    Always make sure your bathroom is equipped with TP before sitting down.
    jewjenk likes this.
    - In-dash car multimedia player, connected to my car kit via bluetooth
    I've never though about it cause my laptop is not that hot but with tablet #33 to be on a safe site...
    58. learning from ebooks for my diploma examination while on the go
    Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
    Torrenting on the go
    Can you (or someone) elaborate more on this, please?
    Motorola Q, XV6800, BB Storm, BB Tour, HTC Incredible, iPhone4, 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Thunderbolt
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by zeedale View Post
    If you really intend on listing 1001 things, you should eventually organize it logically, such as according to subject or keywords. At least it would help prevent listing similar tasks. A posted spreadsheet would be nice, so users can edit and sort it to their liking.

A great thread this is. I'm looking forward to reading the final list.
    Great Idea, let me come up with something...
    Thanks!
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhawkfan18 View Post
    Can you (or someone) elaborate more on this, please?
    I asked the same question, and Bable was nice enough to explain. This is how:

It's super easy although the process may look a little intimidating. Simply make a logical partition, install Xecutah from preware, and then the ubuntu chroot(link 1 below). You now have a full linux ARM installation with nearly endless possibilities Now follow the directions in the second link below and you'll end up with an easy preconfigured graphical interface with all sorts of juicy programs. Finally, type "sudo apt-get install transmission" into the command terminal and you're all set, it will download to the downloads folder in your ubuntu partition but you can set it to your base TP folder in preferences. Good luck and enjoy.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...-touchpad.html

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...on-ubuntu.html
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...on-ubuntu.html
    Use it while on the royal throne, laptop too heavy, Iphone has small screen, tired of squinting.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast