Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes
    Alarm clock. Exhibition mode and a decent clock app = great alarm clock.

Same coin, exhibition mode makes for a really nice bedside computer. You've got your alarm clock right there, along with a convenient swipe to a web browser, a nifty facebook display, etc etc etc.

Digital photo frame. Exhibition mode again, better than any digital photo frame at the pricepoint - awesome!

Portable video player - at 100$ it's cheaper than most portable video players and works great in the car or on a plane etc.

Portable audio player - It's big, but since I carry it around anyway it's nice to kick back and listen to some music from time to time. Also, the built-in speakers are remarkably good.

Frisbee - at 100$ and with an ADP protection package this device makes an excellent frisbee. Guaranteed to raise some eyebrows and won't break the bank. (seriously though - a really good frisbee approaches 50 bucks, which happens to be what the protection package that will replace your "frisbee'ed" touchpad costs)
    seaner925 likes this.
    31. (I believe) Posting in precentral
    antexity likes this.
    Updating your wordpress site.
    Sync with online calendar between phone, google and touchpad.
    Watch embarrassing youtube videos in private instead of the family room filled with critics.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I no longer print off sheets of lyrics, I just set my TouchPad on the music stand, find what I'm looking for, zoom to fill the screen and away I go. Also handy for finding guitar tabs, and using in the same fashion. Beats leaning over my computer desk
    ikimashokie likes this.
    when my great iPad2 is charging I can use the tp to read reviews of the latest iPad apps and watch flash ****
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Torrenting on the go
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    39. (For Pete's sake, post numbers) Making fappuccino in a tree
    40/41 - Digital Picture Frame with background music
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    31. (I believe) Posting in precentral
    nice! :-)
    Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    42. Streaming Google Music. (Who needs an app for that?)
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    43. Portable (and practical) black/white/grease board for doing mini-lectures with clients out in the field (using my drawing app). Then ability to save it and send them in an e-mail. Priceless.
    44. Using Kindle to learn Java, xml, CSS, html, etc. etc. so I can eventually make apps to contribute to the homebrew community :-)
    spankwire
  14. xpl
    i mostly use it for browsing the web and watching YouTube. The only thing im missing is a proper Twitter app
    47. Blogging!!
    48. Showing off!?
    49. Use it with minimum worry on websites possibly loaded with malwares that would otherwise be harmful if used on a PC.
    50- watching TED
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I no longer print off sheets of lyrics, I just set my TouchPad on the music stand, find what I'm looking for, zoom to fill the screen and away I go. Also handy for finding guitar tabs, and using in the same fashion. Beats leaning over my computer desk
    Now if only we could get it to scroll the tab as we play, or using a foot control or something.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    bathroom reading lol
    You'd think there were much more important tasks on hand to take care off in the bathroom!

Or you're just hiding out.

If thats your environment you use it in. Its got the award for the most filthy bacteria laiden TP in use. Yuck your screen must be crawling with microscopic life from all that krap.

That one room I don't take or use my tech stuff in. I don't answer phones etc in the bathroom. They have to call back or I call them, only once I've having washed my hands.
    51. Flash cards
    antexity likes this.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast