Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By ac921ol
  • 1 Post By l44l44
  1.    #1  
    Ever since the Amazon vendor "over sold", the 32s have been listed at an average of around $175. Sometimes low $160s, sometimes high $180s. The total inventory of all vendors has almost always averaged around 110. Once I saw 111, at present 102, so they aren't moving many. Yet, that $175 average is almost always lower than bids I notice on ebay, when there are just a few minutes left in an auction. I'm wondering if a lot of people are bidding and not paying, or there are a bunch of shills at work on ebay, or just that insanity of trying to be the "winner!"
    Please forgive! I meant $2xx in the post!
    Last edited by ratchet; 09/13/2011 at 10:01 AM. Reason: mistake
    on Amazon I see them for 250 for 32GB, do you have links for 160 etc like you mentioned? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
    Ever since the Amazon vendor "over sold", the 32s have been listed at an average of around $175. Sometimes low $160s, sometimes high $180s. The total inventory of all vendors has almost always averaged around 110. Once I saw 111, at present 102, so they aren't moving many. Yet, that $175 average is almost always lower than bids I notice on ebay, when there are just a few minutes left in an auction. I'm wondering if a lot of people are bidding and not paying, or there are a bunch of shills at work on ebay, or just that insanity of trying to be the "winner!"
    I'm also interested in this link...
    The 32GB is still showing as the #1 Best Seller on Amazon in Electronics. Starting price $269.
    Please forgive! I meant $2xx in the post!
    wow, so confusing.. if you meant $2XX then why not edit it? Are you trying to just get people excited and worked up? lame...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    wow, so confusing.. if you meant $2XX then why not edit it? Are you trying to just get people excited and worked up? lame...
    $2XX is the edit! What don't you understand? If you can see the $2XX
    you can see the edit! How are people going to get excited after reading "meant $2XX?" I'd say your reading comprehension is lame!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    you can see the edit! How are people going to get excited after reading "meant $2XX?" I'd say your reading comprehension is lame!
    Yeah, that's not how you edit a post. Go change all the mistakes, don't just drop an addendum at the bottom.
    Horrible post
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    yup horrible edit, you have a lot to learn my young grasshopper
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    This thread is a categorical FacePALM Fail of a Whale.
    geeksquadkid likes this.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

I dont understand you..
    your edited post should look like this:

Ever since the Amazon vendor "over sold", the 32s have been listed at an average of around $275. Sometimes low $260s, sometimes high $280s. The total inventory of all vendors has almost always averaged around 110. Once I saw 111, at present 102, so they aren't moving many. Yet, that $275 average is almost always lower than bids I notice on ebay, when there are just a few minutes left in an auction. I'm wondering if a lot of people are bidding and not paying, or there are a bunch of shills at work on ebay, or just that insanity of trying to be the "winner!"
    I agree, that is funny that at $260 average Amazon suppliers are not getting better sales.