So I'm enjoying my TP. I was already hooked on webOS as I've been happy with my Pre 2 (which is my second "PIM" device ever --I kid not, I used a Palm IIIe (two of them as the first died) from 1999 until 2010 when I got the Pre 2, before the Pre 2 no other PIM device or smartphone could win me over). I'm not actively seeking a second TP, but would probably jump on another if I saw it for the firesale price. My question is, how long do folks figure HP will "keep the lights on" for Palm Profiles, the App Catalog, and such? What happens when they pull the plug the servers? And, while I'm asking, what sort of cooperation/effort does Verizion have to put to keep the Pre 2 fully functional and just how long will they do it? (I'd scoop up a second Pre 2 as backup to extend how long I had a webOS phone if I had some confidence that it won't be hobbled at some point in the not-so-distant future).

I realize I'm asking a question that at best people can only speculate on, but I'd like to hear people's thoughts.