View Poll Results: Do you use your touchpad mostly in Portrait mode or Landscape?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Portrait

12 15.79%
  • Landscape

64 84.21%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Always landscaping.
    Nobody is entitled to a $99 Touchpad. You snooze, you lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by sublime187 View Post
    Nobody is entitled to a $99 Touchpad. You snooze, you lose.
    wrong thread?
    sublime187 and brum like this.
    the orientation depends fully on the app or website im using at the time, and if im in bed then orientation lock is on for a comfy lazy reading position.
    Think we've already had this poll
    landscape with the button on my right, except for apps that force you to use portrait mode grrr...
    tarbo likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    Think we've already had this poll
    searched quickly before making the thread.... Didn't see it. I was surprised too tbh
    Landscape with my button on the left.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I use portrait very often for web use. I can type much faster in the portrait mode. I would need bigger hands for the landscape mode.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    There's a portrait?? lol
    :-)
    <Title typo fixed>

I have big enough hands I can type in landscape, but it's generally pretty rare that I don't use the BT keyboard.
    Landscape all the time. I have the BT keyboard so I mostly like to use it as a mini netbook.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    The only time I'm in portrait orientation is when I'm reading an ebook. Otherwise I'm in landscape.
    Portrait for almost everything, because almost everything I do is read. Landscape when I'm toying on it like a keyboard (mainly for longer documents) and for watching Hulu -- that's about it.
    Landscape for everything BUT ComicShelf HD, which might be the best $2 I've ever spent.

I find it more comfortable to hold in portrait when I'm only using one hand though. :O
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Landscape with the button on the right. Only time I use portrait is when the app forces me to.
    Landscape, the majority of the time. Sometimes with the BT keyboard, sometimes without. Propped up on it's case-stand it makes a beautiful and futuristic looking little "mini computer".

I tell you though, for a little in-bed reading/video watching/etc nothing beats portrait in locked orientation while laying on your side ;p.

And of course, comicbook HD and e-readers are best used in portrait. Just finished the league of extraordinary gentlemen and moving on to promethea next. Comicbook HD is awesome .
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I use a mix, portrait typing while holding I can use my left thumb and my right hand for fairly speedy typing with the right grip. This is one reason I mourn the 7", typing and portability.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    <thread merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    Do you use your touchpad the majority of the time in landscape or portrait mode?
    You mean there's a portrait mode??
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12