1.    #1  
    the browser has a problem with oauth sites such as facebook, Twitter and flickr. Has anyone found a workaround for this? I have tried disabling cache. Not sure what else to do.
    I don't have any problems, what sort of "a problem" are you referring to?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    I am unable to log into facebook and twitter in the webos browser. I get "error unable to load page". However if I use advanced browser it works perfectly and lets me login.
    The problem is I need to authorize certain applications to connect my twitter, facebook ect and the webos browser is the default. So the applications always load up the webos browser.

Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I don't have any problems, what sort of "a problem" are you referring to?
    high guys am romeo, i need help please i just installed the advance browser on my touchpad 0.3.4 and i get this error (unable to load page) when ever i want to open facebook or twitter on it. any help fixing that please. thanks
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Facebook allows Oauth? Since when?