1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to connect to the Touchpad to the internet using a Blackberry Torch as a gateway?
    Quote Originally Posted by ledrag View Post
    Does anyone know how to connect to the Touchpad to the internet using a Blackberry Torch as a gateway?
    You need to first make your Blackberry a WiFi hotspot. Once that is done, turn on your WiFi on your TP and taxa.
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
  3.    #3  
    How do I make my BB torch a WiFi hostpot?

Thx
    I have the same phone - can't be done (at least in the current version of the BB OS).

Unfortunately, BT tethering doesn't work either although there are a lot of people working on it: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-touchpad.html
    Yeah I believe the TouchPad needs Bluetooth Dun support which the BB needs in order to share the net access. I'm in the same boat with my tour.

What sucks is this is one of the main reasons I bought a tablet and I come to find out WebOS doesn't support it while every other platform does :/

Sounds like either the bluetooth on the TP needs some reworking or the driver needs to replaced altogether with a standard linux one that supports all protocols. Not sure how complicated this is. Hopefully it doesn't require a kernel recompile.