1.    #1  
    I can create docs with quick office and save them to the TP but quick office will not locate them after they are saved. I even opened existing HP Docs on the TP and resaved them with different names and when I try to find them with quick office, they are not there. The only document that quick office will find is "Open Source Information.pdf" which is an HP document. I even opened that and resaved it with a new name but then quick office cannot find it. The documents are there as I can see them when I connect with a USB cable but Quick office will not list them when searching for all supported files. Just the one original PDF. Anyone have any idea what the problem is?
    I have the same problem, I have saved some files in the TP when connected to my laptop. I do not see them...

Any help, please....
    Try rebooting your TouchPad, sometimes that helps when it comes to accessing moved or uploaded files.

I would recommend downloading the apps Internalz Pro from Preware or Gemini File Manager from the App Store.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks clayclay but I have already shut down and restarted my TP several times. As far as the file managers go, I am sure they will see the files as I can see them under Windows explorer when I connect via usb.
    I really really really want Quickoffice to be able to paste images.

really.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by esox07 View Post
    I can create docs with quick office and save them to the TP but quick office will not locate them after they are saved. I even opened existing HP Docs on the TP and resaved them with different names and when I try to find them with quick office, they are not there. The only document that quick office will find is "Open Source Information.pdf" which is an HP document. I even opened that and resaved it with a new name but then quick office cannot find it. The documents are there as I can see them when I connect with a USB cable but Quick office will not list them when searching for all supported files. Just the one original PDF. Anyone have any idea what the problem is?
    yep, it's bad isn't it surely must be easy to fix.. Here's how I find my docs..

apps-quickoffice-accounts-my touchpad- then, top right corner - 'search my touchpad' - then, type first letters of your saved documents.. You'll see them, so now you've found them!!

hope that helps?..