Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1.    #1  
    Hello Touchpad world. I have been tweaking my touchpad for a week or so after picking it up on CL. Overclocked, preware, internalz, BT Tether to HTC Incredible... and i'm sure a bunch more that i have done. Now I have turned to custom icons for everything. I have been successful in finding most of these (Browser, e mail, messages, gallery...) But for the life of me I can't find the Facebook Icons. That icon is hideous sitting there on my dock!!!! So if somebody knows where this icon sits in the webOs file system do tell!

    /usr/palm/applications/...

    This is where it seems like it should be. If somebody knows a way to search the entire file system ie. *.png to find all icon images that would be fantastic as well!

    Thanks.

    Last edited by CombatTalon2; 09/12/2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: add pic
  2. #2  
    There are facebook icons @ usr/palm/public/accounts/com.palm.facebook/images
    But they could just be system icons for account types

    Do you know where to find the icons for bookmarks which are added to the launcher?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rEVILospud View Post
    There are facebook icons @ usr/palm/public/accounts/com.palm.facebook/images
    But they could just be system icons for account types

    Do you know where to find the icons for bookmarks which are added to the launcher?
    Those icons that are in images update the small icons that show up under "accounts" Not the large icons that reside in the app drawer/dock bar.

    I'll do some digging for the launcher/app icons.
  4. #4  
    Launcher bookmarks for web pages are in /var/luna/data/browser/icons

    I use my Pixi to make the icons then i transfer em over to make ones that have decent images
  5. #5  
    Me too.
    I managed to find the icons for bookmarks, I have changed the icon for my Google UK bookmark and now added it to my launch bar so that it looks like the browser opens to Google UK as a home page, nice.
  6.    #6  
    How do you get browser shortcuts into the dock?
  7. #7  
    Add them to the launcher from the browser, then drag them onto the dock
  8. #8  
    Use Add to launcher in the browser so that they show up in the favourites launcher tab, then drag it to the launch bar (you may need to get rid of one first to make room for it if you have 5 there already)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rEVILospud View Post
    Use Add to launcher in the browser so that they show up in the favourites launcher tab, then drag it to the launch bar (you may need to get rid of one first to make room for it if you have 5 there already)
    Sorry, but where is "add to launcher"? i don't see that option anywhere in the browser. I'm missing something here.
  10. #10  
    it,s the first of the 3 icons in the top right of the browser
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rEVILospud View Post
    it,s the first of the 3 icons in the top right of the browser
    Thanks, I was trying to drag current bookmarks. People say android is difficult...lol
  12. #12  
    media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications
    Apps including facebook are in there!
  13. #13  
    At last, goodbye ugly facebook icon :-)
  14.    #14  
    NICE!!! Thanks!

    Last edited by CombatTalon2; 09/12/2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: pic
  15. #15  
    Last edited by rEVILospud; 09/12/2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Added pic link
  16. #16  
    Yesterday's update seems to have moved the location of some of the icons, such as e-mail. Strangely enough, the browser icon is still in the same place. This has always been the case with my Pre 3, but has only just happened on my Touchpad.
    Anyone know where the icon.png for the e-mail application is now hidden?
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by rEVILospud View Post
    Yesterday's update seems to have moved the location of some of the icons, such as e-mail. Strangely enough, the browser icon is still in the same place. This has always been the case with my Pre 3, but has only just happened on my Touchpad.
    Anyone know where the icon.png for the e-mail application is now hidden?
    Most of the stock apps were moved to the /media/cryptofs/apps/ area in 3.0.5.
  18. #18  
    Thanks.
    Can't believe I didn't see it there.
  19. #19  
    Still in a different unknown location on the Pre 3 though

Posting Permissions