1.    #1  
    I installed a new updated patch today. Suddenly my 1.5 overclock is running slow. The patch was for smoothness and touch. I how do I check to see I lost overclock
    I went gonna and profile3 indicates 1,5xxx. Please help.
    What are you seeing that indicates it's running slow? Need more of a description.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    What are you seeing that indicates it's running slow? Need more of a description.
    it has just slowed way down loading websites- it was really speedy before the patch that required a Luna reboot, the first reboot since I overclocked.
    have you done a full device restart
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    have you done a full device restart
    I've heard that can delete patches etc and actually get rid of overclocking- what do you think the restart will do for me? Btw thatsthe power button and home button together correct? One other thing where on govnah do I look to see whether I'm at 1.2 or 1.5?
    Open Govnah and check to see if you are still set at 1.5. I do know that sometimes when Govnah or uberkernel get updates, they put you back to the default profile. Maybe thats what happened.
    restarts don't remove patches. reset will.
    Even if you went from 1.5 to 1.2, I don't think the difference is that noticeable. I tested 2 TP's side by side and the difference in loading websites were really negligible.
    I definitly notice when mine goes back to 1.2.
    Restarts won't remove anything.

Occasional restarts can only be good for the device.

If you feel your device is being slow or laggy, open up Govnah and check the CPU frequencies. If they are slow, drag all five fingers around on the screen to see how high the cpu goes. Open a few apps. Make sure the correct Govnah profile is active.

If it's still slow, restart the device.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    best thought it to uninstall the kernal, uninstall govnah reboot, install the stock kernal (found under kernals not sure the exact name) reboot. That'll put it back to normal.

Don't think it likes to be updated like that I have just reinstalled myself. When installing again install the kernal then install govnah and remember to reboot.