1.    #1  
    I dont know if this is a big deal to anyone else. I frequently access websites that has free legal music downloads, It would be nice to be able to download the MP3 files directly to the touchpad rather than having to download them on my desktop/laptop and transferring them over to the touchpad.

Does anyone know if there is a work around or if the advanced browser allows this? If it does I will purchase the app.
    There is a patch here on the forums that someone made. It's called "download instead of stream". I had the same interests as you and downloaded the patch. I can now download .mp3s from sites such as hulkshare.

I would provide a link but I'm lazy and I'm pretty sure someone with basic internet instincts could locate it themselves (hint: search).
    Just want to add downloading from TP's browser using the patch creates some issues. For example, the names of the MP3 files downloaded are not same as what you see on the website. If you use MP3skull website, for example, some files download fine but others download with the file name preview.mp3. It's PITA to go use Internalzpro to rename the files (which doesn't always work either).

Overall, the experience of downloading mp3 files on TP (without a proper app atm) is less than satisfying experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    Just want to add downloading from TP's browser using the patch creates some issues. For example, the names of the MP3 files downloaded are not same as what you see on the website. If you use MP3skull website, for example, some files download fine but others download with the file name preview.mp3. It's PITA to go use Internalzpro to rename the files (which doesn't always work either).

Overall, the experience of downloading mp3 files on TP (without a proper app atm) is less than satisfying experience.
    This man knows what he's talking about. I was telling OP how to get it to work. I didn't say it was an enjoyable fix. It's still a giant pain in the ***.