Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    google nodoze, it keeps the music going with screen off.
    I've had no trouble keeping Pandora going when the screen goes off. Are you putting it on the charging stand when this occurs?
    I had this problems before, but since installed 1.7ghz kernel I does not stop -youtube/flash and music keeps playing
    Hey,

I read through the thread and downloaded the pandora app to no avail. The app is just the same as pandora.com and opens as a website in google. Still it goes silent when I switch to another screen. It also goes quiet when screen goes off when I walk away. I'm just trying to have music playing (preferrably pandora) while I'm doing chores around the house or while eating a meal! I have the HP Ultrabook with touchscreen.
    I've had HP Touchpad since day 1 and I began having Youtube streaming cut when the screen is max or min and sleeps.

I wish that it was Pandora, but it's Youtube.

It started after HP dropped the back up sometime around March 2015. One night, my HP prompted me that something had gone wrong, it needs to recover...but not to worry. I know this sounds casual, but so was the dialog screen. I thought, "simple reboot", yet it wiped every Preware app and restored factory settings down to the wall paper! Over an hour's time it recovered only HP app store dowloads, accept TuneIn Where can I find the Touchpad version again?

Yes, I felt raped. Had to go back to square one. To add insult to injury, now, when my screen sleeps, Youtube cuts, just stalls maximized or not. I never had this issue before. On 3.0.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenworksl View Post
    I've had HP Touchpad since day 1 and I began having Youtube streaming cut when the screen is max or min and sleeps.

I wish that it was Pandora, but it's Youtube.

It started after HP dropped the back up sometime around March 2015. One night, my HP prompted me that something had gone wrong, it needs to recover...but not to worry. I know this sounds casual, but so was the dialog screen. I thought, "simple reboot", yet it wiped every Preware app and restored factory settings down to the wall paper! Over an hour's time it recovered only HP app store dowloads, accept TuneIn Where can I find the Touchpad version again?

Yes, I felt raped. Had to go back to square one. To add insult to injury, now, when my screen sleeps, Youtube cuts, just stalls maximized or not. I never had this issue before. On 3.0.5.
    What is it you are looking for? tune in radio for touchpad? I'm sure I have it somewhere. If you want it, DM me.
    There is help and a contact page
    TuneIn | Other Mobile

The app is listed in the app gallery (link in top bar of this page), but this ultimately links to the closed app catalog. But it was a free app, so why not ask TuneIn to make the app available on their site or here? (should just be a matter of fixing the links)

You can explain about the shutdown and show them this thread:
    DEVELOPERS! Post here if your apps will be available after the HP Catalogue closes

Apps on the web can be registered here: Preware Catalog with a link to appear in Preware. FAQ
    Last edited by Preemptive; 04/30/2015 at 05:48 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12