Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    I believe all digitizers have these dots. For some reason they are just more apparent on webOS devices. I know my htc phones have these dots, but they are only visible if you really look hard... Or if you take digitizer off the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I noticed those for the first time today, when I was shining my screen up to a nearly perfect mirror quality before applying my invisibleShield .. (which i immediately got a hair stuck on and couldn't remove.. sigh... damn pets.) so, yeah, not really noticeable, especialyl considering i do use my touchpad as a mirror pretty frequently lol
    hahaha, I got so much crap my on new screen protector, I trashed it. However, the electrodes don't bug me, I love the screen on this. The picture quality is amazing.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Wow, I thought I had somehow scratched my screen. Whew. Kinda annoying though.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12