Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    3.0.3 & 3.0.4 are done. Just waiting several months to release them because all future WebOS development is finished and this way it makes it seem like they're working.
    As popular as webOS is, you don't think if there were actually a 3.0.3 or 3.0.4 on consumer devices, that it would be all over the place? In the age of the Internet, nothing stays hidden for very long. Especially not software.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    As popular as webOS is, you don't think if there were actually a 3.0.3 or 3.0.4 on consumer devices, that it would be all over the place? In the age of the Internet, nothing stays hidden for very long. Especially not software.
    I know i was thinking the same thing...it should be leaked somewhere if its true!
    darkassain likes this.
    There is no question about the existence of these versions, imo. 3.0.3 in particularly has been mentioned enough over the last few weeks, several times in this forum, including screenshots, etc...
    cant wait to update my touchpad with updated webos.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtfolden View Post
    There is no question about the existence of these versions, imo. 3.0.3 in particularly has been mentioned enough over the last few weeks, several times in this forum, including screenshots, etc...
    ... so, apparently, it's only on the non-consumer devices, considering the 3G/4G models were not released publicly, and that's where the few people seem to indicate that they got it?

perhaps it's 3.0 as all the rest of us got, with 3g or 4g support ..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    lets hope the upgrades rain down
    L.T.R
    learn teach repeat
  8. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    ... so, apparently, it's only on the non-consumer devices, considering the 3G/4G models were not released publicly, and that's where the few people seem to indicate that they got it?

perhaps it's 3.0 as all the rest of us got, with 3g or 4g support ..
    People with consumer devices have those versions - there are a couple of threads floating around here.
    Are they able to say whether or not they are bound by a NDA without saying why they have the NDA
    The NDAs I've seen (Which is not many to be honest) state you can't even talk about the NDA or that you are even under NDA, never mind what the NDA covers :->.
    3.04 enables the HDMI over USB feature that the hardware supports.
  12. J0E
    Oh come on... I finally decided to F waiting and start tweaking my touchpad and this thread is created. I really don't feel like reversing all my tweaks even a week after implementing them.
    lunchman likes this.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by J0E View Post
    Oh come on... I finally decided to F waiting and start tweaking my touchpad and this thread is created. I really don't feel like reversing all my tweaks even a week after implementing them.
    dont worry man haha u wont have to change much if u hack with webos the onlything i heard u have to uninstall is themes before u update
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarkus View Post
    My Touchpad came with 3.3.6, and Release Notes state that it enables two additional cores, for a quad core, and the browser is phenomenal - tabs, bookmarks, all websites open with no issues, and Gmail works.

Then I woke up. Damn it!
    That's weird... My Gmail works just fine. Maybe you thought you owned one, then you woke up.
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_wardy View Post
    The NDAs I've seen (Which is not many to be honest) state you can't even talk about the NDA or that you are even under NDA, never mind what the NDA covers :->.
    What happens in NDA stays in NDA.
    This thread is hilarious!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunksaliby View Post
    dont worry man haha u wont have to change much if u hack with webos the onlything i heard u have to uninstall is themes before u update
    100% true. What you want to do is a saver and restore. Wait 48-72 hours after an official OTA and check the threads to make sure all patches are compliant with the new version and you're set!
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    100% true. What you want to do is a saver and restore. Wait 48-72 hours after an official OTA and check the threads to make sure all patches are compliant with the new version and you're set!
    Just have to add, you *might* have to remove the additional launcher tabs too (if you are running them). Since it is not a "patch" but a linux program, I am not sure if it's AUPT compatible. When update time does come as you said, keep an eye on webosinternals, and they will let us know what works and what doesn't.

Now that I think about it, I don't even remember if I removed my theme upgrading to 3.0.2...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I'm not really expecting a lot to change from 3.0.2 to 3.0.4. I'm still waiting for 2.2 to hit my Veer. :P
    Global Posts
    490 Global Posts
    haha. awesome sauce.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast