1.    #1  
    I have scoured the web and the forum! LOVE my new touchpad and I see you can play the popcap games my problem is i click play and I can move the whole screen example on bejeweled I can not move a jewel i just move the whole screen like scrolling??? Am I missing something? any help appreciated! thanks
    It sounds like you are playing a video. I'm still waiting for my touchpad so I cant check and see what comes installed. But yeah my guess is that its a video that was installed as a demo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHighwayman View Post
    It sounds like you are playing a video. I'm still waiting for my touchpad so I cant check and see what comes installed. But yeah my guess is that its a video that was installed as a demo.
    More likely a flash game in a browser.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    When the flash game is in the browser, the browser thinks you want to scroll around the page. If the game you are playing has a fullscreen mode, make sure to click that- it's highly unlikely that it will, but it's possible. Flash that runs in fullscreen should work flawlessly.
    It seems to be hit or miss on the flash games with the HTP. The wife tried some pogo and the games she likes wouldnt work but i like zombie lane and it works fairly well. In fact i can grab the HTP and slay a few then put it too sleep for awhile and then repeat again an hour or two later. The only prob i have had is if i need to drag stuff around in the game like fence posts i found i need a mouse for better pinpoint control.
    Quote Originally Posted by finecismad View Post
    When the flash game is in the browser, the browser thinks you want to scroll around the page. If the game you are playing has a fullscreen mode, make sure to click that- it's highly unlikely that it will, but it's possible. Flash that runs in fullscreen should work flawlessly.
    To lock the screen so it does not try and scroll you double tap it and then a message appears.
    "tap outside or pinch when finished"

Also you can press on an unused section of the screen for around 5 seconds and then the option of fullscreen appears.
  7.    #7  
    thank you I will try your suggestions! I figured there was a secret gesture to get the screen to stop scrolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Easybeat View Post
    To lock the screen so it does not try and scroll you double tap it and then a message appears.
    "tap outside or pinch when finished"

Also you can press on an unused section of the screen for around 5 seconds and then the option of fullscreen appears.
    I've seen that too, will give it a try thanks!
  9.    #9  
    i dont get those messages? could it be because i downloaded the patches? i hold my finger on for at least 10 seconds and nothing except copy it will find something on the page to say copy even if it is nowhere near where my finger is held. When I double click nothing..not life or death but drives me crazy when i cant get something to work!! I have read that people are playing them on the touchpad i just cant figure out how! thanks everyone
    You have to press and hold (or double tap) the flash-box, just not in a place where a button is.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums