Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Like title says. Anyone know if there is a way to watch football on the tp. Thx!

sent from my thunderbolt
    I had the update to the Sunday Ticket app on my Pre2, but I didn't see the app at all in the catalog on the TP, which was surprising. There's an unanswered question about getting it to work on the TouchPad on the DirecTV forums, for what that's worth.

It'd be real nice to see.....
    I'm going to try to log onto DirecTV.com and see if the TP's web browser is compatible.
  4.    #4  
    Please reply back with your results.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    streams not showing on my touchpad...whenever I choose a game it tries to load the video but it eventually says "stream not found "
    Damn, I'm trying too. Everything shows up nicely but doesnt play the video/game. I was hoping that it would work. Does anybody know why it doesn't work either? Thanks!
    **Note: Please do not post links to sites streaming games illegally.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    **Note: Please do not post links to sites streaming games illegally.

Sorry. Didn't think much of it.
    DTV has been having issues with a lot of things today. I was never able to get it to work on my TP.
    I wasn't able to get it to work on my Evo 3D either until recently.
    And that's only with wifi.
    DTV needs to get its act together during the first week of the season. This kind of thing happens every year.
    its not your htp...its dtv, im using it on my ps3 and its sucking hardcore
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Well I also have an Iphone 4 with the Sunday NFL ticket app and it's playing perfectly fine and clear but on the TP it doesn't play at all.

This is on my WIFI on both devices by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    its not your htp...its dtv, im using it on my ps3 and its sucking hardcore
    The PS3 had known issues today and they're crediting people $24 for it. However, the other streams were fine and worked great on the computer and iPad.
    Pre 2 is playing via WiFi but it's choppy.

TP only shows the DTV logo.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    The PS3 had known issues today and they're crediting people $24 for it. However, the other streams were fine and worked great on the computer and iPad.
    good to know
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    it's free today to all directv customers as a trial so probably killing the servers. I bet it smooths out next week.
    would love to be able to do this on the TP. I have sunday ticket but don't think I have any extra webapps added. Do they cost extra or included?
    To Go wasn't part of free trial, it was TV only.
    To Go is $50 extra.
    Alright, week two coming up. Can we get this thing working or someone do a hack, lol. I'll try again tomorrow and report back!
    I watched a little last weekend on ESPN3, but it was very choppy and slow
    I am able to log onto the NFLST TG site but no streaming, that's with a 16GB TP using wifi.
    On my Evo 3D, I can only watch using wifi, no 3G.
    Disappointing.
    I use Slingbox on my Pre 2 via Splashtop app. Splashtop supposedly coming to TP soon... Fingers crossed. Can't wait to use it on the TP!!!!
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-2/297489-slinbox-my-frankenpre-sort.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast