Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Hi all,

I've added my MobileMe/iCloud account into my TP.

All seems well and can send/receive new emails but for some reason when I navigate to one of the folders within MobileMe they are empty even after they have loaded.

I have checked them on my Mac/iPhone/iPhone and there are emails within those folders but for some reason they don't appear.

Anyone have any idea why?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Is it possible that the mail in those folders are older and that you have your device set to only sync items from recently???

Just a guess?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    bayourock,

That was it! Didn't even know that setting was there. Thanx!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liski View Post
    Hi all,

I've added my MobileMe/iCloud account into my TP.
    Can you let me know what settings you used? I'm having trouble and keep getting error messages even though I can log in to mobileme.com, icloud.com using the correct credentials (either my me.com address or my appleID)
    OK, I've managed to sync my email account now, but I was hoping the calendar would sync too. However, if you go to the Calendar on the TouchPad, it's asking for another account and doesn't seem to pick up on the email account I've just set up.

The only calendar accounts I can see on the TouchPad are:

Facebook
    Google
    Microsoft Exchange
    Yahoo!
    Find More... (which goes to the App Catalog)

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by steveandbeth View Post
    OK, I've managed to sync my email account now, but I was hoping the calendar would sync too. However, if you go to the Calendar on the TouchPad, it's asking for another account and doesn't seem to pick up on the email account I've just set up.

The only calendar accounts I can see on the TouchPad are:

Facebook
    Google
    Microsoft Exchange
    Yahoo!
    Find More... (which goes to the App Catalog)

Any ideas?
    Been reading other threads on the forum all morning and it seems the TouchPad needs CalDAV support to do this.
    Can you get your apple calendar to act like an exchange calendar? I know very little about mobileme.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...