Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jpkboca
  1.    #1  
    As a webOS n00b (HP TouchPad - Firesale) I would love to connect with the webOS/TP community on Twitter and/or G+. I wanted to make a Twitter List for TP, but Twitter is giving me problems when I try and do that.

Please feel free to follow me and/or add me to your Circles. I would appreciate a note so that I know that you are a webOS/TP/PreCentral person so I can classify you accordingly.

If you're a developer, please let me know. I promise not to stalk you, I just want to have the inside scoop! I would really like to support developers that are continuing to support TP/webOS.

Twitter
    Google+

Thank you,
    Neal
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    people are still using G+? It had a lot of activity/fanfare when it launched, but my feeds there have been dead for about 2+ weeks, and it's not just me, many people I ask say the same thing, they need to open api's, do more to get people excited again.
    ailire likes this.
    Yeah, G+ is dying down a little. Not as much activity as their used to be, however there are alot of people from the webOS community on G+

To the OP, and whoever else would like to connect on G+, here's a spreadsheet with people from the community. Everyone on the spreadsheet is fine with you adding them to your circles, so feel free to do so. Also add your profile link & info to the spreadsheet as well, if you want others to find & add you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

-I just realized Twitter handles are there as well.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkboca View Post
    people are still using G+? It had a lot of activity/fanfare when it launched, but my feeds there have been dead for about 2+ weeks, and it's not just me, many people I ask say the same thing, they need to open api's, do more to get people excited again.
    Agreed!

I really haven't actively used it in about a month. The only reason I suggested it was because I figured that the "Circles" would be an easier way to keep track of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    ...To the OP, and whoever else would like to connect on G+, here's a spreadsheet with people from the community....
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

-I just realized Twitter handles are there as well.
    Thank you for the link! I added myself to the list.