Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    HelloNNNewman, were you replying to my question? Thank you so much!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by keesboer View Post
    HelloNNNewman, were you replying to my question? Thank you so much!!!
    Yes I was... I should have quoted your original message. D'OH! Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I bought the Kalemsoft Media Player. Installed it. It opened the files on touchpad. It played it. I can hear the sound, but the video itself is not moving. I only see like one frozen picture that is somewhere in that video... What could be the problem?
    First off... restart your device if you haven't since installing the player. Secondly, what format is the video you are attempting to play?
    Ive been using Kalemsoft media player since it was launched and have to say it handles anything i have thrown at it - .mkv mp4 and avi without issue. Even some files that won't play on my partners ipad it handles with ease. And the dev still offers periodic updates - DLNA, uPNP support added in the last update.

great app!!
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Kalemsoft media player is absolutely tops among the many video programs I'm using on different devices. I really does a great job of playing anything on the TP., including the ability to select audio tracks and to change aspect ratios. I already used it with BHome Pro to browse and play videos from my DLNA server, but having DLNA built into the latest release was nice too.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12