1.    #1  
    My hp touchpad is stuck on the hp logo during startup and it won't boot into the OS. I have tried the powered button but it's not doing anything, I also used the central power and the power button but that only restart it back to the hp logo. If I remover the charger, it will show the battery pic and a a red line on the bottom and the plug pics. Please can someone tell me how can I get it to boot into the OS?
    Hold down the power and home buttons together. It may take as long as two minutes for it to boot, so just keep holding them down. This same thing happened to the one I bought for my daughter.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    Hold down the power and home buttons together. It may take as long as two minutes for it to boot, so just keep holding them down. This same thing happened to the one I bought for my daughter.
    I did but it's still not booting, still stuck at hp logo
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    run webOS doctor and flash a fresh version of webos
  5.    #5  
    TP is not booting, so that makes it difficult to run webOs doctor. I even try to download webOs on TP by turning on the USB mode by holding down the power button and the volume button but nothing happened
    hold it down for a minute or two.