1.    #1  
    I'm moving this over from the luna restart problems thread because the last luna restart worked fine. Seems to have resolved itself, but hte browser and app catalog issues remain and are becoming quite frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    I keep getting "Unable to load page" errors.
    To illustrate just how bad the browser is - whether it's just naturally this bad or I somehow messed it up with my patching - I cannot even access PreCentral on my TouchPad. "Unable to load page".

I'd genuinely like to praise webOS, but this is unacceptable. I realize some of my patching may have done something, but apps are functional and I can work on it...it's just certain aspects, certain basic things are not working well. The web browser - perhaps 50% or more of what I intend to use the TP for - is kaput. The App Catalog (and I'm not talking about the content...I won't complain about the lack of apps here) is just barely usable and it often takes 15 minutes or more just to be able to download something and the search for the exact app name often turns up no results...when it manages to complete a search at all, that is.

Is this stuff truly something I need to use the doctor for? If so, someone please help me get the doctor working...because when I follow every step exactly as described, nothing happens. I want this thing to do basic stuff well and I want to be able to really enjoy my webOS experience. Can someone help without the snarky responses, please?
    App Catalog seems to be having some weird things going on. My girlfriend's touchpad doesn't seem to have any problems with it at all, but I have to reboot mine every time I want to get into the catalog. I'm guessing there's something going wrong with the webOS Account system somewhere, but not really sure.

It sounds like you've definitely screwed something up, though, if you have different apps that are able to use the internet connection, but your web browser just comes back Unable to load page most of the time. What patches did you install?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    It sounds like you've definitely screwed something up, though, if you have different apps that are able to use the internet connection, but your web browser just comes back Unable to load page most of the time. What patches did you install?
    ADD DOWNLOAD LINK OPTION
    DEFAULT MONTH VIEW (calendar)
    FASTER CARD ANIMATIONS HYPER VERSION
    INCREASE TOUCH SENSITIVITY AND SMOOTHNESS 10
    MUFFLE SYSTEM LOGGING
    QUIET POWERD MESSAGES
    REMOVE DROPPED PACKET LOGGING
    REMOVE TAP RIPPLE
    UNSET CFQ IO SCHEDULER
    UNTHROTTLE DOWNLOAD MANAGER

That last one recently updated, I think.

Those are ALL of my patches. Most of them I put in because of the "speed up your touchpad" threads others have posted in here.

Also, Linux apps (in case those could be a problem):

ADD LAUNCHER TABS
    EOM OVERLORD MONITORING
    GNU PATCH
    HOMEBREW JSJSJS $SERVICE$ $FRAMEWORK$
    HULU FIX
    INCREASE TOUCHPAD VOLUME
    LSDIFF
  4.    #4  
    sooo...no ideas? no help? anyone...?
    Hi,

I've the same problem here. Everythink worked fine until yesterday and i begun to have this "unable to load page" whereas i did not touch the preware lately ( except installing thumbnav control and then removing it ).

I tried to remove all patches and the theme but it's the same ! It seems that i can't even access to preware anymore. Would it be a hardware issue ? With the wifi chip ? I will try tomorrow to do a webos doctor reinstall ...