1.    #1  
    Heres what happend I noticed my toucpad had blown speaker...I called hp tech support...they offered to replace my faulted touchpad with a brand new one for 59.00...Think they have them in stock? or we might be seeing another rush of them coming directly to hp?
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGNOIZE View Post
    Heres what happend I noticed my toucpad had blown speaker...I called hp tech support...they offered to replace my faulted touchpad with a brand new one for 59.00...Think they have them in stock? or we might be seeing another rush of them coming directly to hp?
    Why do you have to pay for a replacement since your TP is still under warranty?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    Why do you have to pay for a replacement since your TP is still under warranty?
    well that was the first option the gave me, the 2nd option was ...They send a box to my door I mail it back to them, The repair it in 7 to 10 days and send it back. Being that i also have the acer a500 I just sent it in for option number two.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGNOIZE View Post
    well that was the first option the gave me, the 2nd option was ...They send a box to my door I mail it back to them, The repair it in 7 to 10 days and send it back. Being that i also have the acer a500 I just sent it in for option number two.
    I would do the free option cuz it's not right to pay for a repair when your device is still under warranty! This is one of the reason why HP customer service sucks! Why won't they send u a new unit and take this one back and refurbished it like how Apple does? Less hassle and customers are satisfied.
    Maybe if you live right beside HP, then you wouldn't have to pay for freight and other delivery charges? Who should foot the bill?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    I would do the free option cuz it's not right to pay for a repair when your device is still under warranty! This is one of the reason why HP customer service sucks! Why won't they send u a new unit and take this one back and refurbished it like how Apple does? Less hassle and customers are satisfied.
    i kinda thought it would be easier to just replace the darn thing myself... but hey thats just imho