1.    #1  
    Hi I just got my touchpad today. First things first I open up the box see that I should charge it fully before use. I put the touchpad on the charger, how do I tell if its charging or not? No light or anything indicating it's charging and I found it weird nothing popped up on the screen to tell me that. So, I let that go and left it on the charger for 3 hours before messing with it. Here's my real problem and HOPEFULLY someone can help me. I hear the volume buttons working, I hear the touchpad even start up. All the sounds work, but the screen remains blank. Like it is off. There is nothing at all coming up on the screen. I don't know what to do I don't want to go through all the hassle of having to send it into HP although I have already talked to them and is waiting for the confirmation repair email. I did everything they asked me to do and still nothing coming up on the screen. I try to be loyal to HP and this is what happen I'm very disappointed. I have been looking forward to having and using this thing and was very excited when opening it up. Well it's safe to say those emotions have passed.
    Press and hold power and center button for 15 seconds to reboot it. Hopefully that fixes it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Press and hold power and center button for 15 seconds to reboot it. Hopefully that fixes it.
    Hi I tried all of that already. Hold power and center for 15 secs, 30 secs, hold power while pushing center button 10 times. Nothing worked. I've tried all of that button pushing stuff already. The HP representative asked me to do it all. Nothing worked. Again the screen doesn't come on at all nor has it ever come on. It just stays blank which is upsetting because I can hear everything. And that make it that much worse.
    at least you can get it fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    at least you can get it fixed
    Yeah, send that in while they have TouchPads to replace it with.
    Let's keep it civil and on topic, please.

<<thread cleaned>>