1.    #1  
    In iOS you can instantly scroll to the top of any page by simply tapping the top of the browser. Is there shortcut or a way to do this on the TouchPad? If not built in WebOS, is there a homebrew patch or something? Thanks!
    there is patch in preware that assigns top and bottom to the backspace and enter key. I couldn't live without it!
    ... which does what?
    one tap to jump all the way to the top or bottom of a page.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    one tap to jump all the way to the top or bottom of a page.
    thanks cantaffordit, could you please give the name of the patch? Been trying to find it in preware, but no luck. Does this work for the TouchPad?
    yeah, I definitely don't see it in Prepare either
    He's talking about a patch for the phone, where you use the physical buttons to jump to top/bottom... There is currently no similar patch for the TouchPad
    The app I have out has top-tap (on the title header) scrolls to top, i haven't figured out how to scroll to bottom yet. I intend to continue implementing that for any future apps as well
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I would like to see a patch for the touchpad as well, as i hate scrolling to the top of the page all the time.
    page reload will take you back to top too, but a dedicated patch or is update is needed