Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 132
Like Tree50Likes
  1. funb0b's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboyo View Post
    this is awesome dude, I knew that forum login bug had to be the cache.. I'm using all of your tweaks minus the tabs one bc I can't figure it out THANKS... Also keep in mind this will erase your bookmarks!
    ^^^This^^^ +1

    The tabs one is beyond me too

    Perhaps a patch could be done for the tabs one!!!

    **Scratch that I've also sorted the tabs now** Awesome
    Last edited by funb0b; 09/10/2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Tabs all sorted :)
  2. #42  
    This fixes the login bug on normal login sites. This didn't fix the login bug for me on secure sites though. Guess I'll keep searching.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz View Post
    this broke app catalog from hp.

    i made the changes and after device restart app catalalog gave me an error msg.

    i copied back the backuped browser-app.conf and after device restart app catalog worked during the 1st try.
    Catalog works fine for me.
  4. funb0b's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj2005 View Post
    Catalog works fine for me.
    +1 here :-)
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by funb0b View Post
    ^^^This^^^ +1

    The tabs one is beyond me too

    Perhaps a patch could be done for the tabs one!!!

    **Scratch that I've also sorted the tabs now** Awesome
    Perhaps a patch could be done for most of the tweaks. Why else are we donating?
  6. #46  
    Catalog works for me as well. So far, this is the best improvement to the TouchPad I've come across. I think some of the logging patches and what not, overclocking, differences are negligible. In terms of improving usability and minimizing frustration with the half-baked browser (and tablet), nothing beats it IMO.
  7. thomaz's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #47  
    app catalog works now. maybe it was ddosed a bit cause of weekend.
  8. #48  
    Bless you PainToad. This too was my biggest gripe of the entire tablet. I actually think the browser is faster.
  9. #49  
    this is a huge difference, however I noticed that my emails are no longer displaying.

    can someone test their emails to make sure they work? thanks
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7412002 View Post
    this is a huge difference, however I noticed that my emails are no longer displaying.

    can someone test their emails to make sure they work? thanks
    email works fine here as does the app catalog
  11. zeuswsu's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #51  
    awesome thanks! Everything works for me.
  12. #52  
    I'm gonna post again to tell you THANK YOU toad... I can see the difference.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7412002 View Post
    this is a huge difference, however I noticed that my emails are no longer displaying.

    can someone test their emails to make sure they work? thanks
    Everything works here.
  14. #54  
    yeah....this ought to be a sticky
  15. #55  
    Anyone else have the issue where after restarting TP, the TP is automatically in USB mode and it won't respond?????
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by soyanks View Post
    Anyone else have the issue where after restarting TP, the TP is automatically in USB mode and it won't respond?????
    I was able to get out after holding onto Power and Home key for few seconds.
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by funb0b View Post
    ^^^This^^^ +1

    The tabs one is beyond me too

    Perhaps a patch could be done for the tabs one!!!

    **Scratch that I've also sorted the tabs now** Awesome
    I didn't look too far into it but if you or anyone else can screen shot where the code should go that'd be great
  18. #58  
    Hey sorry if this is the wrong place but noticed Javascript settings.

    Anybody know how far the youngspace/oldspace/stack limit can be pushed on the touchpads?

    The Bowser-App-Platform has higher settings so I'm assuming we can at least use those values.

    Only info I found so far relates to WebOS 2 with those settings.

    Thanks all.

    This tweak seemed to have killed my Hulu. Can anybody else confirm before I go uninstall all my patches?
    Last edited by evilferret; 09/10/2011 at 03:22 PM.
  19. #59  
    Here's PainToad's modifications in the form of a .patch, which can be installed via WOSQI or Internalz Pro.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilferret View Post
    Hey sorry if this is the wrong place but noticed Javascript settings.

    Anybody know how far the youngspace/oldspace/stack limit can be pushed on the touchpads?

    The Bowser-App-Platform has higher settings so I'm assuming we can at least use those values.

    Only info I found so far relates to WebOS 2 with those settings.

    Thanks all.

    This tweak seemed to have killed my Hulu. Can anybody else confirm before I go uninstall all my patches?
    I confirm that Hulu still works after the tweak
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions