Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree14Likes
    I chose expedited shipping - it was only $1.00 more! I can't believe you didn't get it! They shipped from Rocky MT North Carolina (I am in N Florida) See my post above to track your package with PackageMapping. You can watch it on a map.

It arrived with some battery life on it but it is taking forever to learn this I thought I'd read up enough on it already.

Nothing against PreCentral but this page has been a lot of help.
    Thanks,but I missed this deal. Could a mod please add "Sold Out" to the title?
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I chose expedited shipping - it was only $1.00 more! I can't believe you didn't get it! They shipped from Rocky MT North Carolina (I am in N Florida) See my post above to track your package with PackageMapping. You can watch it on a map.

It arrived with some battery life on it but it is taking forever to learn this I thought I'd read up enough on it already.

I'm was just trying to get my order in as quickly as possible. I didn't want to miss out on another opportunity.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    just received my QVC orders. upgraded shipping to cali

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post

oh my goodness!

I see you ordered the max of 5. Are those for family/friends, or are you planning to make some profits???? hmmm.
    Got mine today as well. QVC rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I see you ordered the max of 5. Are those for family/friends, or are you planning to make some profits???? hmmm.
    keeping 1. reselling the rest. i'll get a free touchpad and make some profit on the side

i think the max was 5 per order, but some people on sd made multiple orders of 5 lol
    SmartFah and VoodooGod like this.
    i just got the 2 i ordered from qvc today
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post

well at least that site cited their source, precentral! The puke yellow background was delightful though.

I looked at that site and eh... This forum has the awesome sauce. People on here wrote those patches and kernels that site is talking about, plus troubleshooting, explaining the rules of testing feeds (for kernels 1.7 and higher). I'd prefer to stay close to the community. I love this site and its dedicated members. Check out ncinerates sticky on getting started. It imho is the shiz.

congrats on scoring 5 tp!
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

keeping 1. reselling the rest. i'll get a free touchpad and make some profit on the side

i think the max was 5 per order, but some people on sd made multiple orders of 5 lol
    Yeah, I saw a few people on slickdeals that were able to order more than once.
    Enjoy your TouchPad.

I got my order today. I only got 1, but it's all I need.

Finally got mine today. So happy.

Mine is out for delivery.

What's kind of funny is now that it is almost here, my brother isn't sure if he wants it anymore.

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    Mine is out for delivery.

What's kind of funny is now that it is almost here, my brother isn't sure if he wants it anymore.

if he decides he doesn't want it, PLEASE let me buy it from you! I had a TP, but returned it when HP dropped the bomb on us, and I have not been able to find a reasonably priced one since. I totally regret returning it! PM me if you can hook me up please!
    Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    5? Why.
    So 4 other people can't get one!
    Well, I cannot buy no one...

Best Regards...
    Last edited by Rnp; 09/16/2011 at 09:20 AM.
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    if he decides he doesn't want it, PLEASE let me buy it from you! I had a TP, but returned it when HP dropped the bomb on us, and I have not been able to find a reasonably priced one since. I totally regret returning it! PM me if you can hook me up please!
    Sorry. He finally got around to looking at some videos of it in action and he wants to keep it now.

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    Sorry. He finally got around to looking at some videos of it in action and he wants to keep it now.

oh well...it was worth asking. Thanks for checking! Hope he enjoys it!

btw...my kids LOVE your show!!
    Got mine from QVC yesterday. For my girlfriend and my mother Should've got more but I don't really have the money for that...
    Got mine from qvc yesterday. . .and it's Glorious! on a side note, the boxing job QVC did with the touchpad, case and touchstone was pretty sweet. . .never used webos before and was able to tweak/patch per instructions on the sticky within 20 mins without any issues. Really cool device and well worth the $$
    vella_ likes this.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345