Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    just got an email from QVC that due to the obvious price drop that they will be refunding me some money. So in total I only paid $199 for 32gb touchpad with case and wireless charging dock! Which means at that rate I only paid $80 for a 32gb touchpad! Awesome! I am now a happy camper!
    ohhh gotta check my wifes e-mail
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Hell yeah, I am pretty much paid off.... time to go after a Pre2 (or 2)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I have like a week old pre2 for Verizon that I may sell. Just bought the Droid Biopic so don't really need it.
    We are on GSM, now. Thanks though. Just checked, they have already adjusted the September payment that hasn't billed yet and cancelled the last 2 payments.
    Just got my email... I'm super excited, I was concerned we would've gotten screwed... Now I'm all giddy, feeling good that I got it from QVC.

Does anyone know if its too late to send in the mail in rebate... I did buy mine in july, so HP should honor the rebate correct?
    Last edited by DD007; 09/09/2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: adding additional info
    You had 45 days, so if yours shipped when mine did I think you missed the window.