1.    #1  
    I am not familiar with the screen technology. As Exhibition mode keeps a clock on the screen is it liable to burn in in anyway?. Also is there some form of backlight running that's got a limited life?
    IPS screens have temporary burn in. i've noticed light burn in like when i'm browsing this forum with the white background, then switching to a dark background. it goes away eventually
    Quote Originally Posted by ballast View Post
    I am not familiar with the screen technology. As Exhibition mode keeps a clock on the screen is it liable to burn in in anyway?. Also is there some form of backlight running that's got a limited life?
    The screen won't burn-in. Some ghosting may occur in certain programs but that goes away with a reboot (and is extremely rare).

In short, no worries.

As for the backlight - it should outlive the usefulness of the hardware. I wouldn't particularly worry about that either. By the time it finally goes dark you'll likely be moved on to something far greater.
    Quote Originally Posted by ballast View Post
    Also you can push the power button again to turn off exhibition.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...