Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    When you close an app you throw it off the top of the screen with a whooooosh. You can also pull it down to the bottom and let go and it will slingshot off the top like an angry bird. Most of the time, when it is slingshot off the screen it does so with the same whoooosh as thowing it off the top. Sometimes there is a scream Yeeeeahhhh!

My question: I can't figure out what will cause it to scream instead of whooooosh? How can i make it scream at will?
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    When you close an app you throw it off the top of the screen with a whooooosh. You can also pull it down to the bottom and let go and it will slingshot off the top like an angry bird. Most of the time, when it is slingshot off the screen it does so with the same whoooosh as thowing it off the top. Sometimes there is a scream Yeeeeahhhh!

My question: I can't figure out what will cause it to scream instead of whooooosh? How can i make it scream at will?
    hold it in landscape with the home button to the left
    The scream happens whent you are holding the Touchpad upside-down (home button on left).
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    hahahah, that's funny. No idea that was possible.
    why is it that my pre apps are upside-down when I open them on the touchpad
    You didn't know? That's the Angry Birds Easter Egg HP put in. Pretty cool, huh?
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    AWWWWWWright! Love it, thanks.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    The first time I heard that I totally thought I changed a setting. Then I was all excited that you could put custom sounds into the card launch. But no you can't...
    did anyone else notice it just seems to have disappeared...?
    The button needs to be on the left side.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOWD View Post
    did anyone else notice it just seems to have disappeared...?
    Have your tablet with the speakers pointed up and then pull down on an app to fling it with that wonderful (easter egg) sound.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    loool

crrrackle ... ... wuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    ... Then flip it so the speakers are on top.

Grab any card and pull it down to the launcher, and let go...

Wwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!
    When I put my TouchPad in landscape mode......my grass doesn't get cut, leaves are still on the ground, recycling still needs to get put in the bin, plants don't get watered.

Sort of like airplane mode....throw it up in the air and.....nothin'.

(but that's a pretty cool trick that had me wondering for a few weeks, when I first got mine )
    so the other bunch of threads revealing this same easter egg weren't enough?
    <threads merged>
    I still giggle every time it happens. My gf loves it, too. Honestly between the way the OS already works and this little easter egg I don't see myself bothering with any android hacks unless there's some must have app I come across...other than swype. almost forgot that is one feature I am very let down about and is my only criticism.
    That is so full of awesome. Thanks!
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    My daughter discovered this and it -is- funny,
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    My daughter discovered this and it -is- funny,
    So is there any way to make this the default sound when doing the sling shot action regardless of which direction the screen is in? I'd love to make this sound every time i pulled a card down to slingshot it closed.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast